Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Update on things

Well Iv'e been real busy with Welding school so I haven't had much time for knives but I did try to handle the Bowie knife in the below post.

I changed a few things and it just didn't work out so i'm going to give this one a break and come back to it later. It was mostly for learning and experimenting anyway. 

The next one will be much better and easier I hope.

I'm planning on buying some steel for the Steal Baron in New Jersey, I haven't yet because of the hurricane. It will be cheaper cause I wont have to spend money and time cutting my leaf springs to size. This steel comes in 48 inch bars with your choice of width and thickness or in 6 inch bundles (bundles would be best for Damascus because there cut to size and deburred)

Here is the site if you want to check it out.


And im back in business with photoshop!

I've got a few Signatures to share.

This one is in a Sig of the week competition but its not doing to good cause there are a few other girly sigs that everyone is voting for *Rolls eyes*


I have some other art on my Deviant Art profile if you want to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment